The AVS140-6 is a complete system used to perform autoclave validations. The AVS140-6 consists of six high temperature and pressure data loggers, an IFC406 Multiplexer Interface and the MadgeTech 4 Secure Software providing tools to users to assist with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
The AVS140-6 kit includes:
- (5) HiTemp140 High Temperature Data Loggers with 1 in probe style, all with Calibration Certificates
- (1) PR140 Pressure Data Logger, with Calibration Certificate
- (1) IFC406 Multiplexer interface
- (1) MadgeTech Secure Data Logger Software, complete with IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols and workbook
(other data logger probe lengths and styles available, call for details)
The HiTemp140 is a rugged, high precision, temperature data logger that is built for use with autoclaves and harsh environments. This stainless-steel device is submersible, can withstand temperatures up to 140 °C (284 °F) and has an accuracy of +/-0.1 °C (0.18 °F).
The DHS Data Logging System for Dry Heat Sterilization is an all in one depyrogenation solution that comes equipped with:
- HiTemp140-M12, High Temperature Data Logger
- 36 inch Glass Braided RTD depyrogenation probe with M12 connector and flat probe tip
- ThermoVault Max, Extreme Temperature Thermal Barrier
This system is capable of withstanding and measuring temperatures up to 400 °C, allowing it to record throughout the entire depyrogenation process. The HiTemp140-M12 data logger features the popular rugged steel body design of the HiTemp140 data logger series with the flexibility to utilize dozens of RTD probe options with M12 connection compatibility.